With wireless charging! Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro has specifications and variants revealed
The Xiaomi made official a few months ago a new line of appliances in the Chinese market, called Mi CC9, comprising the Mi CC9e , the Mi CC9 standard and also Mi CC9 Meitu Edition.
The first two even began to be sold in the international market as Mi A3 and also as Mi 9 Lite , respectively. But new information points to the arrival of a fourth device, called the Mi CC9 Pro.
This model has previously been rumored to have a 108-megapixel main camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor . It is supposed to have even received EEC certification.
Now reports say it will feature wireless charging technology with speeds up to 20 watts. It is also said that it will be offered with 6 or 8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB or 256 GB of storage.
Supposed Technical Specifications – Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Unidentified AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- 6 GB or 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage space
- Triple rear camera, being:
- 108 megapixel main sensor manufactured by Samsung
- 8 megapixel ultra wide angle secondary sensor
- 12 megapixel telephoto tertiary sensor
- Single 32 megapixel front camera with Samsung GD1 sensor
- 4000 mAh battery with 27 watt fast charge support
- Android 10
- Weight: 180 grams
Supposedly, their prices were also revealed, and you can check below:
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage: 2199 yuan
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage: 2399 yuan
- 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage: 2699 yuan
It is expected to be presented next October 24 in China, but nothing has been confirmed to date.