On iPad / iPhone, there is one very useful command: Guided Access, which allows you to use only the specified App. For example, if you want your child to play only the App that you specify or let friends see only the photos in the Photo album only without worrying about going into other apps, like the App Store. Let’s see how to set this up.
1. Go to Settings, select Accessibility
2. Then go to Guided Access.
3. Enable Guided Access and enter the Passcode Settings.
Tips: The code used to control this Should be different from the code used to unlock the iPad / iPhone because we can tell the iPad unlock code to users at any time, but every time you access the iPad /iPhone, you can use only the specified app.
4. Select the App that you want to control. After that, press the Home button 3 times in a row to enter the control mode. Tap Start in the top right corner.
5. After Start, this iPad can only play apps that are in this control. If the Home button is pressed to exit the App, a notification will appear. And cannot exit this App
6. If the Home button is pressed 3 times in a row, you must enter the passcode. (Different combinations with the code used to unlock the iPad) so you can exit the App
7. After you enter the passcode, you will be able to cancel Accessed control or can set specify additional options, such as setting the timer
If you feel this tutorial is useful for you, please share it with your friend.