How to update iOS 13.1.2 and iPadOS 13.1.2 with a direct firmware download link
iOS 13.1.2 and iPadOS 13.1.2 support the following devices.
Before every update, always back up
| How to back up data with iCloud
|| How to backup data with iTunes
How to update iOS 13.1.2, iPadOS 13.1.2 on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with OTA
- Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi.
- Go to the app “Settings”
- Select “General”
- Select “Software Update List” (Software Update)
- Tap “Download and install”
How to update iOS 13.1.2, iPadOS 13.1.2 on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via iTunes
If you can’t update using OTA, for example without Wi-Fi, you can update using iTunes on a computer with internet access instead.
- Install the latest version of iTunes . On the computer
- Connect the device that you want to update to the computer. Usually as soon as you plug in the cable It will display a notification window for the update.
- But if not, click on the device that appears in iTunes
- Click Summary and then click for Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
(Links) Download iOS 13.1.2 firmware and iPadOS 13.1.2 directly.
For those who do not have Wi-Fi and want to download to their computer to update via iTunes themselves. You may directly download the update file directly with the links below.
Simply hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and click on Check for Update in iTunes. It will open a file browser window. Then choose to the file that you downloaded
iOS 13.1.2 Download link for iPhone
- Phone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)