How to install and download free font on Macbook
If you are using a Macbook for a period of time, you might get tired of the font. In this post, I will show you how to install new font on your Macbook and also share you a free font download website that I use the most.
Install fonts on a Mac
- Access to Font Book on your Macbook through LaunchPad
- When you click on the Font Book, you will see a list of fonts that are already installed in the Mac
- Go on font download website to download font that you like. I suggest Google Fonts , it provides a giant list of different fonts from different font designers.
- You can search your favorite font by entering the font name or sort by specific categories.
- After you select your font, click the + button on the top right corner.
- Then click the download icon on the top right corner
- Paste the downloaded font .tff and paste it onto the Font Book
- Now you can use the beautiful font on other applications, such as Photoshop.
Read more :
- How To Backup Unlimited Photos / Videos From IOS / Android To Google Photo
- How to set long video to Whatsapp status on iPhone
- How to move data from iPhone to your new Android phone using Google Drive
If you feel this tutorial is useful, please share it with your friends.